Meet Rocky Burnett!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Rocky is a mixed breed dog who has been a regular attendee at the Lansing Location of Doggy Daycare and Spa since November 2009.?
- Rocky was born on April 4, 2009 and was adopted by his family in August 2009 from the Capital Area Humane Society.
- At just 8 month old, Rocky joined the Doggy Daycare and Spa family and enjoys all of the services offered including playing with his friends at Daycare, spending the night when his family travels and regular baths and nail trims.
- When he isn’t spending time at Doggy Daycare and Spa, Rocky loves to go for walks in the woods and travel up north with his family. He also loves to chase, guard his backyard and, of course, sleep.
- Rocky’s favorite toy is a good ol’ Nylabone.
- Rocky is an obedient dog and knows all his basic commands, plus a few extra. He can sit, stay, lay, shake, kiss (thanks to his human sister😊), fetch and play hide and seek.
- Rocky is a good boy and has always loved coming to Doggy Daycare and Spa. In fact, a funny story happened years ago when he was on his way up the driveway to the Doggy Daycare and Spa building. Apparently the vehicle was getting there fast enough so Rocky jumped out the open window, stumbled, got up and ran the rest of the way to the front door. His Mom said “I bet that happens all the time.” Nope! It was a first for us! It just proves how much Rocky loves all of his friends at Doggy Daycare and Spa.