Meet Max Pitts (Williams)!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Max is a Goldendoodle who was born on July 3, 2015. His “Gotcha” day was September 9, 2015. He was the most mischievous pup in his litter and has definitely made his family’s life more interesting
- In April 2016, Max began attending Daycare at Doggy Daycare and Spa. His family enjoys the benefits that Max receives from attending including socializing with other doggy friends and humans. During these days of Covid, his family especially appreciates that Max has somewhere to go to get out of the house so he isn’t just waiting for his Mom to be done with work all day. It is obvious to his family that Max enjoys his time spent at Doggy Daycare and Spa since he begins jumping in the backseat as soon as they pull into the parking lot!
- Along with attending Daycare, Max also enjoys spending the night at Doggy Daycare and Spa. While his family is vacationing, Max enjoys time with his four-legged friends in an environment he is familiar with and where he is happy.
- When he isn’t hanging out with the other hip hounds, Max loves to spend time with his two human brothers. He likes to go for walks and play frisbee and chase. He especially likes it when his older brother comes home from college and dotes on him.
- Having a human brother in college, Max has been able to actually visit campus and says hello to everyone who passes him! Max has also acquired quite the following on his social media pages as he is quite famous for his human-like behavior and mischievous ways.
- Being super smart, Max knows all of the basic commands and will sit, stay and shake. He also comes when called and knows the word “wait” which means for him to wait until it is safe to continue moving forward when he is on walks with his Mom. Like most of his friends, he knows what the word “treat” means, but he also knows the word “PIZZA!”
- Max’s favorite holiday is Halloween and he is one of the very few dogs who loves to dress up. He absolutely adores being the center of attention and his family finds him to be quite vain.
- At first glance, many people think Max is a huge dog, and maybe even a little bit scary. But once they meet him, they realize he is sweet, fiercely loyal, and the most lovable “Dood”. Friends always joke that he is human-like because he understands everything his family says and responds with various facial expressions. There is never a dull moment in his household and his family wouldn’t trade him for the world.