Meet Karets Peters!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Karets Peters is a tri-color Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who was born on April 19, 2018 and came to live with his family when he was 2 months old. His big sister, Carly (a golden retriever), wasn’t too sure what to think of the little guy at first, but after a couple of days, she was teaching her new little brother how to play tug-o-war and wrestle. Today they are inseparable.
- Karets loves going to Daycare at Doggy Daycare and Spa where he can burn off the “crazies” with his friends. Karets is a little guy and while he plays with some of the other small dogs like Pippa, Hobbes, and Mordin, he also enjoys hanging out with the big dogs! The most important thing to Karets is that he is not separated from his big sister and he will get quite vocal if she gets her Spa Visit before he does on their grooming day.
- Regular grooming at the Spa keeps Karets coat shiny and tangle free. His Mom likes to keep his hair cut a bit shorter than a traditional Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and that is a-ok with him because it makes it easier to run around outside and swim in the lake. Karets also enjoys overnight boarding stays at Doggy Daycare and Spa because he is surrounded by his friends and gets to bring his comfy bed and favorite toy from home.
- When Karets isn’t hanging out with the Hip Hounds at the Lansing location of Doggy Daycare and Spa, he spends his time playing with his canine sis, Carly, and his human boy. Karets may be small, but he is mighty! He can race around the yard like he’s Speed McQueen and has won his fair share of keep away and tug games. Karets also loves spending time at his family’s cottage up north. He especially enjoys riding on the pontoon and always practices safe boating by wearing his life jacket.
- Karets doesn’t know many tricks but he sure can manipulate his pet parents into letting him in and out and in and out and in and out over and over again. He also trained them to let him sleep in their bed at night even though he wasn’t supposed to and has a very comfortable bed of his own in the same room.
- Another thing Karets excels at is exploring the neighborhood if the gate is left open. Luckily, he lives on a cul-de-sac rather than a busy street and the neighbors all know where he lives.
- This fall, Karets plans to chase the leaves as they fall off the trees and blow across the ground. He loves the crisp cool air of autumn and spending time outside enjoying it. We love that too, Karets!