Meet Hope Dalton!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Hope is a beautiful Golden Retriever who was born on October 3, 2012. She began her life as a show dog and was retired and adopted by her Mom in 2017. Her Mom made the very long drive to Wisconsin to pick her up and add Hope to the family.
- Like many Golden Retrievers, Hope truly enjoys the company of other dogs and loves coming to Doggy Daycare and Spa once a week for Daycare. While Hope is hanging out with the other hip hounds, her Mom spends time running errands and vacuuming. We think Hope gets the better end of this deal for sure!
- Hope’s very best fur friends at Doggy Daycare and Spa are Farrah, Kirby, Phoebe, Isabelle and Carly. She loves getting lots of attention from her “teachers.” She is quite hilarious when she gets a case of the zoomies!
- Along with attending Daycare regularly, Hope enjoys the occasional visit to the Spa to keep her beautiful coat well groomed by our team of professionals. She also benefits from the overnight Boarding services provided by Doggy Daycare and Spa when her Mom is away. Hope gets to stay at a place where she is comfortable and her Mom can relax knowing Hope is happy and being well cared for.
- Hope’s favorite thing in the world is treats… or is it her Mom… or is it treats? Either way, Hope loves humans because she knows they are the ones with the treats!
- Just like many dogs, Hope loves her ball. And her favorite ball of one is a special one that her Mom fills with TREATS!
- Hope is a very smart dog. She can sit and shake like a pro. She is also very good at jumping into the car, maybe because it takes her to Daycare!
- If Hope could live anywhere, she would likely choose the Beach. However, the first time she ever went to a beach, she didn’t know how to swim. She paced up and down the water’s edge, prancing, then followed her Mom into the water. By the 2nd day, Hope was swimming like a Champion.