Meet Harley Blair!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Harley is a 6-year-old black Labrador Retriever who has been attending Doggy Daycare and Spa once a week since May 2016.
- Being born on a farm on October 17, 2014, Harley was exposed to pigs in her early years and learned to grunt like a pig, a trait she has to this day! Her birthdate made her the perfect age to join the Blair family during Christmas time. What a wonderful gift she was!
- Harley’s best friends at Doggy Daycare and Spa include Bowie, Teeko, Riley, Sadie, Phoebe and Isabelle. She loves playing outside and getting lots of attention and belly rubs from her “teachers.”
- Along with regular exercise and canine-friendship, Harley also benefits from grooming at Doggy Daycare and Spa which helps keep her nails short, her shedding down, and her black coat shiny. When her family is away, Harley enjoys having overnight slumber parties at a place she knows with people and dogs to which she is accustomed.
- When she isn’t hanging out at Doggy Daycare and Spa, Harley spends time playing in her backyard, chasing squirrels and rabbits, and playing with all her toys. Her hedgehog “Henry” is her absolute favorite.
- Harley is a really smart dog and is sure to impress with all her tricks. She can catch a treat from her nose, give a “high-five”, shake and can pick up a specific toy when told to by the toy’s given name.
- Harley also loves being spoiled by her family. Her Dad will let her ride in the car with him while he works and even occasionally treats her to McDonald’s French fries.
- Being a lab, we find it very easy to believe that if Harley could speak, the advice she would give her family would be “Give Harley more treats!”