Meet Charlie Zillgitt!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Charlie was adopted by his mom 4 ½ years ago when her sister found him up for adoption at a rescue facility in Monroe!
- Charlie’s full name is Charlie. It was the name that was given to him at the shelter and it was a name that he was familiar with and responded to his family kept it!
- With being a beagle Charlie has a lot of energy and needed an outlet to burn it all off, which is how he found him self attending Doggy Daycare and Spa!
- Charlie loves going for walks. He also enjoys howling and investigating any and all smells he comes across!
- One of Charlie’s favorite toys is his tennis ball that he enjoys playing fetch with! He enjoys other toys but tends to destroy all his soft toys!
- Charlie is quite the traveler and has been to many cool places such as, Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, Mt. Rushmore and Hilton Head Island!
- While Charlie doesn’t have any fur siblings, he loves all of his human family members, and really loves it when they come to visit him from out of town!
- When Charlie would get a new toy as a puppy, he would always right away get the squeaker out. This is a skill he ended up perfecting!
- A unique characteristic of Charlie is that when he sleeps he likes to have his head under a pillow or between two cushions!
- What he is looking forward to most this summer is being outside as much as possible!