Meet Buckley Iansiti!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Buckley is a cattle dog mix who was born on December 13, 2016. He was adopted from a Rescue organization in February of 2017. His family saw him on the website and fell in love instantly.
- Buckley has been enrolled at Doggy Daycare and Spa since July 2017. Because he is full of energy, it is helpful that he can run some of it off with his friends at Doggy Daycare and Spa. His Parents also enjoy some time off on the days when Buckley hangs out with the other hip hounds. In addition, they all enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having a familiar place for Buckley to spend the night where he will be well taken care of.
- When he’s not at Doggy Daycare and Spa, Buckley loves to play fetch and tug. He would play fetch all day if he were able. He enjoys going on hikes and exploring in the woods. He also loves wrestling and chasing squirrels with his Golden Retriever brother, Pancakes. Buckley also loves his frisbee and will forever be your best friend if you throw it for him.
- Buckley is a great big brother to his younger brother, Pancakes. He quickly taught Pancakes how to wait patiently for falling snacks from the baby, where the best spot on the couch to sleep is, and how to wrestle. They are best friends and Buckley is excited for when his pal can join him at Doggy Daycare and Spa.
- Being a very smart dog, Buckley knows many tricks. He can sit, roll over, shake a paw, fetch and lay down. Buckley also likes to play tricks on other people. He is very sneaky and is always trying to find ways to bring sticks inside from the backyard.
- Buckley really enjoys being close to his family and always wants to go where they are. That includes the water. Buckley is a great paddle board companion and will happily join his family for a ride on the river or lake.