Meet Bonesaw and Rocco!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Bonesaw are Rocco are canine siblings who are regular attendees at the Okemos location of Doggy Daycare and Spa. Bonesaw, a bouncy goldendoodle whose name was originally Colt and somehow transformed into Bonesaw, has been attending since he was 9 months old. Rocco, a feisty French bulldog, joined his brother for daycare every Monday when he was just 7 months old. Both are wonderful pups and truly enjoy spending the day hanging out with the other hip hounds.
- Bonesaw was born on July 4, 2011. His human parents originally bid on a puppy at a charity auction, but unfortunately weren’t the highest bidder. So they contacted the breeder and adopted Bonesaw from the next litter. He was the perfect fit for their family.
- When the family decided to add another 4-legged family member, they searched online for the perfect dog and immediately fell in love with the adorable Rocco. He moved in shortly after.
- Along with attending daycare, both Bonesaw and Rocco enjoy regular visits to the Spa where they are pampered by the team of grooming professionals. They also don’t mind spending the occasional overnight while their family is away. Enjoying time with people they know and other friendly dogs makes overnight boarding a breeze.
- “At the Lake” is both dogs’ favorite place to be! They take their jobs of running off the water fowl very seriously They are pretty good about following the “rules” so get to enjoy time “running free.” They love to swim, go for walks, and chase each other in the yard.
- If you spent some time with these boys, you would learn that Rocco’s favorite toy is definitely his ball, ball, ball. The golden retriever in Bonesaw shines through every time he presents something to his Mom or Dad. On “daycare day” it is always his leash!
- We often wonder what advice a dog would give us if they could talk. For Bonesaw and Rocco, it would be “love your family every day.” When their human sister comes to visit, it is the BEST DAY EVER! Sadly, the boys lost their human brother in 2018. They will miss him forever. We think that is pretty good advice.