Meet Baylor Arnie Johnson!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Baylor is a sweet little mixed breed dog who was born on March 19, 2020. Her Mom had experience with Shih Tzus in the past and was looking to add a puppy to her family. She was told that Baylor was a Shih-Poo (Shih Tzu-Poodle mix). She was quite surprised after doing a DNA test that Baylor is 50% poodle, 25% Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, 12.5% Cocker Spaniel, and only 12.5% Shih Tzu. Regardless, Baylor is 100% adorable and full of love and fun!
- Spending three days a week enjoying Daycare at Doggy Daycare and Spa gives not only her Mom a reprieve from Baylor’s energy, but also her 17 year old canine sister. Baylor gets to wrestle and play with her friends Ginnie, Lopey, and Teddy. Baylor also gets to have overnight sleep-overs at Doggy Daycare and Spa when her Mom is away and she doesn’t mind one bit.
- At home, Baylor loves to play with her balls and toys. Her favorite is an orange pickle ball and she will select it out of the basket of all the other toys. She can be a bit destructive with her toys, so her Mom is careful which ones Baylor can have. Baylor loves to play so much that it is the first thing she does in the morning! Even before breakfast!
- Baylor has been a bit of a challenge for her Mom through her puppy-hood. She is a lot jumpier and more energetic than the Shih Tzus her Mom had in the past, and that has been an adjustment for her. She also got away from her Mom multiple times during the winter of 2020. Baylor slipped out of her harness and ran up the street through the snow. Of course, each time her Mom was dressed in her pajamas and slippers. What a sight they must have been running through the neighborhood!
- A special talent Baylor possesses is the ability to distinguish “real” television dogs from “cartoon” television dogs. She will study the screen quite intently before deciding whether or not to react. If she deems the dog to be “real”, then she starts barking and jumping at the tv.
- At home and at daycare, Baylor is loved. Doggy Daycare and Spa has helped Baylor’s Mom be a better pet parent by giving her the exercise and attention she can’t always provide herself. Baylor is an absolute joy and exudes happiness.