Meet Aulie Fonger!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Aulie is a big, beautiful Labrador Retriever who was born on December 21, 2010. She was only 4 months old when she joined her family. She was one of 11 pups and she and her human mom bonded immediately upon meeting.
- On July 13, 2015, shortly after the Okemos location of Doggy Daycare and Spa opened, Aulie started attending daycare. She thoroughly enjoys her visits with her canine and human friends and spends the entire day after sleeping. In addition to daycare, Aulie also enjoys sleepovers when her Mom is away and regular pedicures in the Spa which keep her nails nice and trimmed.
- Aulie’s favorite thing to do is eat. She enjoys a Kong snack on days after daycare. She also loves taking time for a snack during her adventure walks with her Mom. While Aulie will enjoy food any way she can, smart toys are her Mom’s favorite delivery method.
- It comes as no surprise that Aulie’s most favorite toy is her Kong. She has had it since her first day she came to live with her family. It is the chosen method for treat delivery and if she discovers it is empty, will bump it with her nose, then deliver it to her Mom’s feet or lap. Together, they perform daily hide and search missions using the Kong. An adventure Aulie has had was chasing waves breaking on the shore. She had so much fun trying to catch the water as it splashed into the air. And it was also great fun for those who got to watch her!
- If Aulie could speak, she would tell us all to relax and enjoy walking and spending time with nature. Peace is taking the time to sit quietly and take in all the abounds around you. We think that is pretty good advice, Aulie!