Meet Clifford Ditri!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Clif Ditri is a Japanese Mastiff who was adopted from a rescue in downtown Detroit about a year and a half ago. When his soon-to-be “Parents” saw him, they knew he would be the perfect addition to their family and companion for their other dog.
- Clif has a sister named Xena, who is also a mastiff. Xena did not adapt well to humans after she was adopted so Clif’s parents got him after much consideration. Clif has helped Xena adjust to being around people!
- The rescue had named him “Big Red”, so the logical choice was to name him Clifford for Clifford the Big Red Dog!
- Clif and his sibling, Xena, started coming to Doggy Daycare to become more socialized with dogs and people. They became a weekly regular at the Okemos location in July 2016.
- Many of Clif’s favorite past times include playing fetch whenever he feels like it. As well as running through the fields, especially without a leash on! But then when he is all done playing, sleeping is definitely one of his favorite things to do.
- Clif has two favorite toys: one is a Kong which he loves to steal away from his sister. As well as a rope toy, so that he can play tag-a-war with his sister.
- As of right now, Clif has decided he doesn’t really want to learn any tricks, no matter how hard his parents try.
- One of Clif’s favorite things to do is to go through the fast food drive through! The food always just smells so delicious to him!
- This fall Clif is looking forward to running through more fields without his leash and coming to Doggy Day Care.