Meet Annie Such!
Doggy Daycare and Spa
- Annie Such is a 1 year old British Labrador Retriever who was born at the Queensland Kennels in Holton, Wisconsin. Annie’s doggy parents were born and bred in England and were British field and hunting trail champions. Her “Human Parents” brought her home to Haslett when she was 8 weeks old.
- Annie got her name from her breeding kennel and a combination of her parent’s names, family names and where she lives. Her full name is Queensland’s Lady Annabelle Cassiebear of Pine Lake – “Annie.”
- Because of Annie being trained to be a therapy dog to visit hospitals and nursing homes, she needed to be around other animals and learn the proper interaction with other dogs. Her parents also need a safe and healthy environment for her while they were at work…Doggy Day Care was exactly what they needed!
- Annie loves the staff at Doggy Day Care and Spa and looks forward to going each day. Annie has been a weekly regular at the Okemos location since February 2016.
- Many of Annie’s favorite past times include playing fetch with the tennis ball. She also loves to be around people and has taken to basic training commands very readily. Her favorite place in the house is on the couch that overlooks the backyard where she can bird watch and follow the activities of the local squirrels and deer.
- Annie is super smart and a very quick learner! She has a good understanding of the basic training commands. She will be starting her whistle training soon, so she will work entirely on hand commands and whistle prompts. Annie will begin her hunt and retriever training later this spring.
- Annie’s best friend is “Billy”, a Goldendoodle that lives in Holt. Annie looks forward to weekend visits and loves to play “chase the ball” and “tug-of-war” with Billy.
- This spring Annie is looking forward to learning how to swim and continuing her training. As well as, good old fashion relaxation time on the couch watching the wildlife!